Since we opened The Crafty Rock we have had people ask us if we can help them with a wide variety of things. These have varied from a small repair of jewellery to crocheting 57 stress balls in HSE colours, from making a keepsake keyring using a much loved dog's lead to cutting 200 Valentine hearts from felt! Whatever we are asked we throw out to our team to see if someone can fulfill the request. With such a great team of talented crafters we can turn our hand to most things - our crafters are craftastitic!
Stress balls to order Crochet collar and sleeves Sensory lap mat
To mark our 5th anniversary we decided to design a leaflet and to launch our "Ask A Crafter" Service.
Some of the things our Crafters can do in addition to their normal products on sale in the shop and online include
- Upcycle or French polish a Small piece of Furniture
- Personalise a Greeting card or frame
- Make a cushion from a kit or your fabric
- Restore a photograph
- Do costume Jewellery repairs
- Make memory bears, hearts, quilts ,cushions, pet keepsakes
- Paint people, pet or landscape portraits
- Do basic fabric or knitwear mending or alterations
- Etch Glass
- Create family crest items
- Make Slate House names and numbers
- Die Cut Fabric or paper shapes
- Make up a Gift hamper for a new baby, a birthday or Mother's Day
- Supply small ceramics, ,key rings and fairy dust bottles as party favours
- Custom make buttons, fabric bags to match your outfit.
- Make a sensory lap quilt suited to a Dementia sufferer's needs
House signs Shapes cut Pet Memory Plaques
Can we help you? Just ask a Crafter