Free patterns to download!
Did you know that Drops Design have hundreds of patterns online which are free to download? These patterns are designed especially for users of Drops Wool.
You can find a link to their patterns here:
Have you found a pattern you like but are unsure about which size to choose?
All patterns in the DROPS catalogues are designed to fit different sizes - some are meant to fit the body shape, some are meant to be worn loose, oversized. And under each of these designs you will find a chart including all the different sizes the model has been written for. It is of course very important that you follow the tension recommended so the size you choose fits.
Sizing for the Drops patterns is shown here
FAQ about Drops Patterns
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about Drops patterns here:
FAQ about Drops Yarns
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about Drops yarns here;
General Yarn Care Tips
Wash garments using plenty of water, and if possible, separately. Never let the garment soak.
- Wash dark colours separately. Dark colours often contain an excess of dye, so it's important to make sure the garment is rinsed until the water is clear, to avoid the excess dye affecting other colours in the garment.
- Only use detergents that are made specifically for washing wool and other fine fibers, or a PH-neutral, dye free detergent.
- Always shape the garment and lay it flat to dry. Never dry the garment in direct sunlight.
- Never put heavy dripping wet clothes to dry. Avoid drying garments on a surface that absorbs moisture, such as terry towels. In both cases, the garment can be discolored or lose its natural elasticity.
- Please note that garments knitted with special "heavy" techniques can grow in use or in the wash.